China — your production base中国 — 你的生产基地
Everything starts here. We take your factory's real strengths — quality, capacity, experience — and turn them into a credible brand and website overseas buyers actually trust.
一切从这里开始。我们把工厂真正的优势——品质、产能、经验——转化为海外买家真正信赖的品牌与网站。
Why this market
为什么是这个市场
Most overseas buyers will never set foot in your factory. Your online presence has to do the convincing — and most factory sites don't.
大多数海外买家几乎不会亲临你的工厂。说服他们的,是你的线上形象——而大多数工厂网站做不到。
How we get you in
我们如何带你进入
- Bilingual, export-ready website
- 双语外贸网站
- Professional catalogs and company profile
- 专业画册与公司简介
- Quality & certification trust signals
- 品质与认证信任信号
What overseas buyers actually check
海外买家真正会核查什么
Before a buyer in Türkiye, the Gulf or Europe sends an inquiry, they quietly judge whether your factory is real and reliable. They look for an English-language presence, clear product specifications, recognised certifications (ISO, CE, OEKO-TEX and the like), years in business, and proof of genuine production — real photos of your line, not stock images. When those signals are missing, buyers move on to a competitor who shows them. We make sure every one of those signals is front and centre, so your credibility is obvious in the first ten seconds.
在土耳其、海湾或欧洲的买家发出询盘之前,他们会悄悄判断你的工厂是否真实可靠。他们寻找英文版的线上形象、清晰的产品规格、获认可的认证(如 ISO、CE、OEKO-TEX)、经营年限,以及真实生产的证据——真实的生产线照片,而非素材图。一旦缺少这些信号,买家就会转向能展示这些的竞争对手。我们确保每一个信号都被前置呈现,让你的可信度在头十秒内一目了然。
Turning Chinese manufacturing into a brand buyers trust
把中国制造转化为买家信赖的品牌
China's strength is making excellent products at competitive prices. The gap is rarely the quality itself — it is how that quality is communicated abroad. A factory that competes on engineering can still lose the deal to a weaker rival with a better website. We close that gap: professional bilingual copywriting, a clean modern design that reads as premium, real factory and product photography, and a structured catalog that lets buyers compare models and request quotes with confidence. The result is a presence that matches the quality you already deliver.
中国的优势在于以有竞争力的价格制造优秀的产品。差距很少出在品质本身,而在于如何向海外传达这种品质。一家在工程上更强的工厂,仍可能因为网站逊色而把订单输给较弱的对手。我们弥补这一差距:专业的双语文案、读起来高端的简洁现代设计、真实的工厂与产品摄影,以及让买家放心比较型号、提交询价的结构化目录。最终呈现的,是与你实际品质相匹配的线上形象。
Frequently asked questions
常见问题
Do you work with small factories?
你们和小工厂合作吗?
Yes. Whether you are a large exporter or a small specialised workshop, the principles are the same — we tailor the scope and budget to your size and product.
合作。无论你是大型出口商还是小型专业作坊,原则都一样——我们会根据你的规模与产品来匹配范围与预算。
We already sell on Alibaba. Why do we need our own website?
我们已经在阿里巴巴上销售,为什么还需要自己的网站?
Marketplaces put you in a price-driven crowd of near-identical suppliers. Your own website lets you build a brand, tell your story and win buyers who research you before they buy. The two work best together. Read more in why your factory needs an export website.
平台把你放进价格驱动、几乎雷同的供应商人群中。你自己的网站则能建立品牌、讲述故事,并赢得那些在下单前会研究你的买家。两者结合效果最佳。更多内容见工厂为何需要外贸网站。
Can you produce our content in English and Turkish?
你们能用英文和土耳其语制作内容吗?
Yes — we work in English, Chinese and Turkish, so your materials speak directly to buyers in your target markets.
可以——我们的工作语言为英文、中文和土耳其语,让你的材料直接对目标市场的买家说话。